Friday January 12
Arrival at Costão da Fortaleza Lodge after 2:00 p.m.
Dinner - Drinks not included
Saturday, January 13
Departure to the Ox River Trail
And once you enter a huge gap in the throat of Itaimbezinho Canyon - Serao approximately 6 to 7 Hours of adventure. High difficulty trail.
Lunch (Lahe de Trilha)
Return to the lodge, Dinner (drinks not included)
Sunday, January 14
Breakfast and check-in until 12 noon.
Double Suite (2 people): R $ 1.120,00
Triple Suite (3 people): R $ 1,620.00
Tucano Apartment (4 people): R $ 2,040.00
Tucano Apartment (5 people): R $ 2,380.00
Values valid only for the weekend of 12 to 14 January
- 2 nights lodging with breakfast and dinner at the lodge;
- Rio do Boi Trail, with guide, park ticket, insurance, trail snack and safety equipment.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Transport to the Lodge
- Transport from the Lodge to the beginning of the trail;
- Drinks, minibar consumption and expenses that are not included in the program as included.
IMPORTANT ABOUT THE RIO DO BOI TRAIL
- The trail depends on the weather conditions and the river level. In a few days we will only have the confirmation about the performance of the trail at 8:00 a.m. of the day of the trail. In these cases we will offer a trail that involves the safety of the trilheiros.
- The trail is considered of degree of heavy difficulty, advised for people with good physical conditioning.
- For security measures the script may have its programming changed.
- The Ox River Trail has a load limit. Therefore it is important to make the reservation of the trail must be made in advance.