What to bring to do the trails?
Nothing better than being well oriented in whatever activities we want to do, is not it ?! So here are some tips that will make your life easier while you are visiting Aparados da Serra.
The trade in the region of Praia Grande and Cambará do Sul is small and restricted, so it is important that you do not forget important items in your luggage, as you probably will not find it to buy here.
We have made a check list of essential items so that you can carry out all the tours, trails and activities around the region making the most of the experiences and without missing important items for your safety and comfort.
- Towel to take on the trails - small face towel is enough.
- Small backpack - to carry snack, towel, sunscreen, sunglasses and personal items.
- Sunscreen and insect repellent
- Cap / hat
- Camera / Camcorder / Binoculars
- Comfortable walking clothes - preferably lightweight fabrics that dry quickly.
- Comfortable walking shoes (non-slip shoes or trail boots) - 2 pairs are important as we have activities that will wet your feet! So you will have another dry pair to make the tracks that do not wet the feet.
- Windbreaker / Anorak - For winter days it is important that you have a jacket that protects from the strong winds that can blow in the region, especially for the canyon edge trails.
- Comfortable slippers / sandals
- Original identity document - your document and your child's document if he or she is together on the trip. To enter some trails it is essential to present the original identity document!
- Remedies : Make sure that you are bringing in the remedies you use in a sufficient amount, especially those of continuous use. The pharmacies here run from Monday to Saturday at noon.
Praia Grande / SC has Banco do Brasil , Sicoob , Bradesco ATM and Lotérica House for withdrawals from Caixa Econômica Federal . There is no ATM 24 hours. Most places accept credit cards, but we still have some establishments they do not accept.
Before leaving home, make sure you have the essentials in your luggage!