Weekend in Aparados da Serra
Arrival at Costão da Fortaleza Lodge after 2:00 p.m.
Dinner - Drinks not included
Departure for the Ox River Trail (25Km of displacement)
Ox River Trail
And once you enter a huge gap in the throat of Itaimbezinho Canyon - Serao approximately 6 to 7 Hours of adventure. High difficulty trail.
Lunch (Lahe de Trilha)
Return to the Lodge and Dinner
Breakfast and check out until 12:00.
- 2 nights lodging with breakfast and dinner at the lodge;
- Rio do Boi Trail, with guide, park ticket, insurance, trail snack and safety equipment.
Does not include:
- Transport to the Lodge
- Transport from the Lodge to the beginning of the trail;
- Drinks, minibar consumption and expenses that are not included in the program as included.
Important about the Ox River Trail
- The trail depends on the weather conditions and the river level. In a few days we will only have the confirmation about the performance of the trail at 8:00 a.m. of the day of the trail. In these cases we will offer a trail that involves the safety of the trilheiros.
- The trail is considered of degree of heavy difficulty, advised for people with good physical conditioning.
- For security measures the script may have its programming changed.
- The Ox River Trail has a load limit. Therefore it is important to make the reservation of the trail must be made in advance.